The Hummus blog invites you to try delicious Lamb cutlets with fattoush recipe... easy Lebanese dish.
Ingredients (serves 4)
8 French-trimmed lamb cutlets
1 1/2 tbs olive oil
1 tsp ground cumin
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 tbs lemon juice
2 small pita bread, roughly torn
1 punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 Lebanese cucumber, cubed
1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Make a marinade by mixing together 2 teaspoons of the olive oil, the cumin, garlic and half the lemon juice in a small bowl. Brush over cutlets and set aside.
- Place pita bread on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 5 minutes or until crisp. Break into pieces.
- Heat a chargrill over high heat, add the lamb cutlets and cook, in batches if necessary, for 2 minutes on each side, until browned but still pink in the middle. Set aside.
- Place the tomato, cucumber, parsley and pita bread in a large bowl, dress with remaining olive oil and lemon juice. Toss to combine.
- Divide the salad between 4 bowls and top each with 2 cutlets.
delicious. - October 2004, Page 147
Recipe by Chrissy Freer
Lamb, tabouli and hommus wrap recipe - Lamb Pitas with Minted Pea Hummus Recipe - Fattoush Recipe
Save and share Lamb cutlets with fattoush recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.